|Key Result Areas
|· Day-to-day management and ownership of screening systems/initiatives – Fircosoft for customer screening and payment screening spanning the new
· Identification and escalation of system control and compliance issues, assess and document the related risk, and make recommendations for resolution.
|Create RCA document for the defects / incidents and should be good at providing permanent fix/solution
|Decision Making Authority & Responsibility
|· Day-to-day management and ownership of key compliance systems/initiatives – Screening Solution across new locations
· Manage prioritize system enhancement/up-grades
· Automating functionalities based on the possibilities
|Knowledge, Skills and Experience
|· Proven knowledge in Fircosoft screening solutions
· Good knowledge on Continuity, Trust and FSK – Screen & Keep
· Prior experience on De-rap, ERF, Pairing, Stripping detector an added advantage
· Awareness of Global standards in AML, KYC, FATF, Sanctions is desirable
· Strong Unix / Linux Shell Script programming knowledge.
· Should be expert in exploring tools to connect with our Linux and windows OS.
· Good knowledge in windows batch scripting to automate file generation and file movement.
· Strong Oracle & MS SQL knowledge with (SQL, PLSQL)
· Knowledge in Pearl scripting
· Good at customizing reports based on compliance/ business requirement.
· Strong system integration experience
· Banking domain knowledge is essential
· Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands·
· Awareness of regulations governing bank’s business process is a must
· Knowledge of working with various database formats and file formats, conducting data analysis and analytics,
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
· Skills in the areas of Dot Net Sharepoint, Power BI will be a nice to have
· Working knowledge with software development methods and techniques and should be adaptable with Agile model
· Good knowledge of and experience with UNIX OS, programming languages and development tools
· Strong technical knowledge in required application area.
· Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum from a recognized university (preferably computer science or similar).
· Financial Crime qualifications is an added advantage
· At least 3 – 8 years of experience in the financial services or IT sector
· Familiarity with Compliance and Financial Crime related systems.
· Prior experience and exposure to Fircosoft screening solutions
Job Category: Technical Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi