|Manager- Core Banking Program (Functional)- Pakistan Department Core Platforms – Core Banking Direct Supervisor AVP- Core Platforms.
|· Responsible for delivering functional aspects of Core Banking implementation program.
· Developing and executing the Core Banking Implementation strategy of technology by achieving objectives and goals. Responsibilities include, guiding and mentoring the team and delivering unique service by providing high quality of delivery.
· The role delivers information technology solutions to fulfil Banks business functional requirements.
· Accountable for delivering required deliverables with respect to Business Functional requirements during various implementation phases like Product Walk through, Scope study, Product Parameterization, Testing, Triaging Issues during UAT, Business Simulation and Production Rollout etc.,
· And responsible for Identifying Gaps, preparing/reviewing Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications, Test Plans, etc., with various business functions and vendor teams.
· Responsible to lead the Core Production Implementation function within the SLA, schedule, budget and scope parameters, including testing & overseeing the quality and compliance controls throughout the project life cycle.
· Manage the transformation of core banking application to the next version. Advanced knowledge on Functional / Technical Architecture of the core system of the bank and experience in managing implementation of digital core is a definite plus.
|Key Result Areas:
|· Manage a diversified team of professionals both onsite/offshore and outsourced who are responsible for delivering Functional aspects of FLEXCUBE Core banking application.
· Effectively manage the Business Analysts who involved in Core Banking Implementation and ensure quality and timely delivery.
· Participate various PWT- Product Walk through and training sessions.
· Review and evaluate business requirements against existing and proposed systems, providing a recommended approach to providing a solution.
· Analysis of functional requirement change impact to existing systems.
· Manage solution documentation (System Requirement Specifications – SRS) describing deliverables to meet requirements.
· Helping the development team in explaining the Banking concept and to verify for the correct issues resolution/functionality developed by the team.
· Manage issue resolution activities by guiding & assisting development team and building a good functional repo with development teams.
· Manage Implementation of Core Banking Application FLEXCUBE at various Bank sites. Activities includes Scope Study, Gap analysis, Product Parameterization, User Training, Test plans, Issue triaging during various testing phases of the project, Business Simulation etc.,
· Ensure smooth Production cut over and Verify production transfer documentation are in place.
|Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries, Working Relationships
|· Interact with project stakeholders from various business and support functional areas.
· Performance review and other aspects of HR management.
· Plan and review projects, MBOs, SLAs and Risks/Issues.
· Ensure that the management is (at all times) informed of all risks, issues and their status and timely escalations.
· Adhere to banks operational risk policy.
· Member of the Implementation Support/ Parameterization team working on assigned tasks, project activities and IT initiatives.
· Co-ordinates with members and other functional teams and provides oversight for resolution of support calls from Onsite. Work with team members participating in shadowing and training activities.
· Adhere to information controls and security frameworks/procedures, including change and incident management process.
· Provide general administrative support to the team, including, meetings, knowledge transfer and activity reporting.
|· Ability to break down complex issues and identify most important and relevant information and options.
· Ability to present and discuss problems with others toward permanent solution.
· Investigate and understand the cause of defects raised.
· Interpret, understand and resolve user support issues.
· Ability to perform root cause analysis.
· Recommend solutions to system or process obstacles.
· Decision Making Authority & Responsibility
· Responsible to design functional solutions to business requirements.
· Prepare and maintain documentation.
· Use effective judgement to weigh different options for achieving better results within appropriate timeframes.
· Highlight any concerns affecting workplace deliverables.
|Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
|· Strong business orientation, domain knowledge to comprehend user requirements.
· Strong organizational, team building and leadership qualities.
· Engineer / Postgraduate with 10+ years of experience in FLEXCUBE hands on experience with product designing and implementation.
· Having Extensive hands-on experience in FCUBS V11.x to 14.x versions.
· Experience in any Core banking application implementation or experience as Functional Consultant or Business Analyst in Core Banking domain is mandatory.
· Strong understanding of SDLC process
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Experience of Banking Operations in particular Core Banking, General Ledger, Loans, Teller Operations, Payments, Trade Finance and other related Banking channels
· Exposure of manual testing of Banking software applications is a plus.
· Experience in Digital Core Transformation projects will be an added advantage.
Job Category: BA- Core Banking Program (Functional)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi